By SCI Solutions Team
In a recent webinar presented by Becker’s Hospital Review, Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital’s CEO Lynn Torossian, along with our CEO Joel French, outlined strategies hospital and health system CFOs are adopting in order to drive revenue growth in a new value-based health economy.
Emerging technologies are disrupting traditional business models and forcing health executives to re-think their approach to revenue growth amid radical industry change, including the following five key strategies:
- Build a strong referral network to fuel outpatient growth.
- Reduce and capture network leakage.
- Gain visibility into referral patterns across a community.
- Create the best patient access experience to become a preferred referral destination.
- Leverage new technology to fill the care coordination gaps EHRs cannot address.
To view the webinar presentation in its entirety, click here.